At Caldicott, we are committed to the health, safety and well-being of every boy in our care.
We aim to…
- be a leading school for child safety.
- promote a safe environment for all boys so that they can enjoy their time at school and are able to reach their full potential.
- encourage an environment where all boys can talk to an adult and feel that they are being listened to.
- ensure all staff (including supply, volunteers and governors) are aware of the Safeguarding Child Protection Policy and have regular training.
- continuously develop and improve our safeguarding procedures, which encourages excellence in safeguarding amongst all our staff.
- ensure our recruitment policy includes all proper checks on staff and regular volunteers.
Our Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy is in line with current government guidelines (Keeping Children Safe in Education - September 2016, Working Together to Safeguard Children - Department for Education 2015, the government's Prevent Duty Guidance – 2015) and is reviewed in conjunction with our Behaviour and Anti-Bullying policies. We may occasionally work with outside agencies in order to further develop a safe environment for all boys at Caldicott.
If you would like to know more about our policies please speak to your son’s Tutor or one of the Safeguarding Leads below.
Designated Safeguarding Lead: Jonny Timms | [email protected] | 01753 649310
Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Katy Rule | [email protected] | 01753 649300
Additional Safeguarding Lead: Charlie Langley | [email protected] | 01753 649314
Additional Safeguarding Lead: Emma Hourston | [email protected] | 01753 649300